Friday 24 May 2013

57-56 days left...

... and I'm visiting my brother and his wife in the capitol of Sweden, Stockholm. mLittle cloudy but warm and nice. My brother owns a little nice Jaguar (car) in which we did Stockholm in 20 min. I called it "fast-tourism"! Take pictures from the car while passing by :-D

I'm down here to meet some cousins I have not seen in... 23 years!! Never forget you live only once so me and one of the cousins fixed with this cruise on a big ferry with food and entertainment. Going to be so fun!

Well, no running but I feel really good and my legs arae back in business again. Feel good about Stockholm Marathon and the run with one of my daughters. The run will be next Saturday, June 1st, and I will try to take pictures and sam small films while running. Kind of "Realtime Running". COOL!

Allright friends! Only 57 days left to The Run now and injuries, fix houses for springtime, work and thoughts of Stockholm Marathon has been GOOD for me. I have had time to heal both physically and mentally for my running.

Take care out there and please dare to say Hello and Smile a bit when meeting people!

Easy, Light and Smooth... makes you fast too! Remember that... :-)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment