Friday 31 May 2013

49 days left...

... and I'm preparing for Stockholm Marathon with my daughter. Nice weather and quite hot but tomorrow it might be a little rain and about 60-61F. Perfect!

It has been a very busy day with registration, shopping picture-taking, pasta party etc. Last time I ran in Stockholm was 2010 I think so it's really nice being here again. Use to meet a lot of running-friends which is fun.

No, I haven't forgot my other cause, The Run! Only 49, soon 48, days ahead from now. Still look forward to it and almost longing for it. The marathon tomorrow will be a perfect "restart" of the training and now, when not injured anymore, I must say the 4 weeks of less running and active rest has been both nice and been doing miracle to my body. Resting is a good exercise so people out there! Dare resting!

Ok, once again it's late (23:) so I have to go to bed now! But first I will give you all the picture of the day.

Tomorrow  I will take pics and short filmclips to out out on Twitter! No text just pics! :-)
Me and Ingrid just outside the Olympic Arena from 1912
where we will reach the finish-line tomorrow.
Just got our BIB-numbers and other stuff for the race. We also did som shopping :-)
Me and my second daughter, who just finished a 5K race, at the pasta-party.
Nice food, weather and some good music too!
Here is Ingrid with Anders Szalkai.
The winner of Stockhol Marathan 2001 and have a PB in 2:12:43
Me having a lesson for Ingrid about tomorrows race :-D
Zoom and read the text!
Me with todays shopping. A running-shirt! :-)
Well, met some friends today to say Hello to and also Smile to... A long and nice day!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment