Tuesday 4 June 2013

48-45 days left...

... and so much things to do there wasn't no time left fot blogging! Well, I will give you all a resum of the weekend at least :-)

48 days left...
Weather seemed to be great with sun a little clouds and a temperature about 68F. Perfect I think but when running they say about 59F is the best. Well, the most important was to run and finish the marathon together with Ingrid this, the Saturday of her life.
Here comes a link with information about our race. Just click on our names and there are photos and film clips. The clips are fun!

Just look for: Me in a yellow running-shirt with black, short, arms. I also wear a black/yellow cap. Here's a picture of us at the finish-line. Ingrid wear a purple linen and a white cap.

Me to the left and Ingrid to the right!
It's easier to find us in the clips if you know what we look like :-) 
So just click this link to see us run :-) Have joy and fun!
Well, a little excited perhaps!
Time to drop clothing!
Friends from my running club. Ingrid in the upper left.
At the starting line and wonder: "Dad, what am I doing here!?
Here a picture of us when running!
Ingrid in #ELS-style... :-)
Water!
Fresch again :-)
Here at half-marathon! Still going very strong!
At 30K it start to rain a little. Nice!
Struggling on!

38K and...
...and "Left, Right, Left, Right..." ;-)
Just 400m left and so FOCUSED!
In the arena from the Olympics 1912 in Stockholm.
(Ingrid is in the middle with her white cap)

I DID IT!
A happy daughter who just reached the finish-line!
She also has a proud father :-)
Day after the race with the great medal!
The medal with a part of Stockholm.
Every year a new image!
It was a great run and an amazing marathon, as always, down in Stockholm! The most amazing though was not only the time, 4:27:08. I must say the achievement to run first half in 2:12 and the second in 2:15 is just awesome!
Here is Ingrid's splits every 5K.
Just great!
Me and my body felt just great and no problem at all with my muscle-strain. Happy!

Well, the day ended with a great dinner with our running-club at Scandic Park Hotel, Stockholm. And... The Swedish Soccer Team arrived!! :-) And so did... Well, see below friends!
Surprise of the evening..... ZLATAN!!
(The guy to the right)
During the Stockholm Marathon there was a lot of people to say Hello and Smile to! Don't forget...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

47 days left...
Well, this day we just slept and took it easy. At noon I went home north again and about 6h later I was home again! Nice weather but a lot to fix with to Mondays work. No running at all!

Met some friends to say Hello and Smile to. Even to the dogs Adam and Elton!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

46 days left...
Today I was out running with Elton and it felt very good in my legs. Nice! The shape perhaps is quite ok after all :-) So inspired to run now and soon I got summer-vacation which means I can run a lot more :-)

45 days left...
Blog-writing today! No run. Have to fix for pupils exam tomorrow. A lot of things to do... Raining! No fun weather to do exams in. Hope for better tomorrow!
I also will start to write every day again but sometimes it's harder to write than to run I think! ;-)

Never forget to say Hello and Smile a little. It's much more fun in life then! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment