Saturday 8 June 2013

42-41 days left...

... and yesterday I was going up in the mountains to run again. Nice! Normally I follow the road half way up and then I go XC the rest. Well, there are some tracks but not much. It's very fun to go XC because it's a change from the road-running which is good for motivation but also for the muscles in your ankles and feet. So go out there and try some XC! :-)

42 days left...
Well, my first run this day was a 6,64 miles in the morning. Normally I don't do intervals but I felt happy with my running so... why not! I was a little heavy in my body, depending on a small cold I think. When a little cold or not feeling 100% alright it's better not to get to high pulse. If also got a sore throat don't run at all!
The exercise was good and a great start of the day I think. Then I did some packing for my little trip up in the mountains again. Me, my wife and our two dogs, Adam and Elton.

Ok, the second run this day was I kind of hill- and XC-run. I normally follow the road up to where the XC-trail begins. About 1-1.5 mile... Yes, it hurts... a lot! But one feel very nice afterwards I'll say.

Half way up on the "Stairway to Heaven" with Elton.
It's about 2 km  (1,5 mi) up to the XC-trail... Yes it hurts a little ;-)
Almost there! But I feel quite alright though, and Elton as well!
Ok, Elton, after the 1,5 mile warm-up up the hill it's time to go running :-)
Oh, God! Your crazy man! Elton seems to think...
Well, I can neither confirm or deny it ;-)
The way down for Elton and me.
Nice view and som bad weather coming in. Better to hurry up!
When we came down to the house it started to rain quite a lot so we where lucky I must say. It took about 10 min to run down the same road it took 38 min to run up for :-)
These runs up in the mountains i good for both body and soul so I call them - Soul-Runs

41 days left...
Did a #ELS-run with Elton today. Was a little worn after 2 runnings yesterday... Well, I'm thinking of a little longer run tomorrow. A really easy, light and smooth one :-) Going to be good!

One of the views when walking the dogs this morning.
A nice view of a waterfall or a rapid perhaps.

Well, meet a few people to say Hello and Smile to on the run!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment