Thursday 13 June 2013

36 days...

...and this morning I ran 4,85 miles (43:21 min). Well, I did a run quite early this morning because I start work a little later than usual. Sometimes it's nice running in the morning when all are asleep. Only me and the birds seemed to be awake :-) Felt a little heavy in my body but ok in my legs! Well, after the warmup it felt just ok!
From my run this morning 06:30
People sometimes ask me how I can run in the morning. Do I eat breakfast after or before running, what do you eat etc. Well, I normally eat oat-meal or yoghurt and dark bread. Perhaps some juice too. When running I eat about half of breakfast before and the other half afterwards. If not to stuffed I have no problem to run with food in my stomach which is good for longer runs.

Yesterday I and a friend agreed to run an evening round. Nice! Means I will write about one more run this day ;-) Well, there has been grey sky all day and now it's raining but it doesn't matter that much because one get wet anyway. If it's not sweat it's water... or both! If you want to be dry! Don't run? :-D
Well, we ran 5,75 miles in #ELS-mode in 1:00:11 h.

Very nice run and we didn't meet anyone to say Hello and Smile to but one person in a car :-) Well, me and my friend smiled a lot in the rain though!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun


No comments:

Post a Comment