Monday 24 June 2013

25 days left...

... and today I did a little faster run again. Normally I don't like to run fast but sometimes when I feel for it I might speed up a little. Mentally I think I can do about 40 min in a 10K race.

Wednesday and Thursday this week I will be part of a team in a nice relay between Sweden and Norway called St.Olavsloppet. It's a kind of family thing but also very good teams will show up at start-line 07:30 on Wednesday morning. Going to be so fun! All I know for now is I have an 11K section one day. The race is 333 km (about 207 miles) over four days. Once there was an individual class. A class where you ran the race all alone... Ok, now I start to think crazy things again ;-) Well, why not...

Map over St. Olavsloppet, the relay between Sweden-Norway.
Next year it goes from Norway to Sweden.
There are pretty nice views on the way...
Todays run was a nice run, although I partly had a little problem with a tendon in the front of the right foot. Well, nothing bad and I used som Aloe-Vera cream when coming home. In a couple of days it will be ok again. No problem to run at Wednesday and Thursday :-)

As said before, I don't have any high priority on speed when running. But today I increased the speed gradually and it felt ok. Yes, I was a bit tired but not in my legs though. Great was my thought about that because that means I've got endurance which is my priority number one! I did 7,12 miles in a average speed of 7:39 min/mi. Then remember I did the first three miles in 9:06, 8:06 and 8:11 before I really began to think of running a little faster. Then I did four miles in 7:06, 6:47, 7:12 and 7:07 and felt that I just could go on, and on, and on... :-) Probably rest tomorrow or perhaps just easy jogging to be fit for fight on Wednesday and Thursday. Will take some pics for you!

Today we had a great rainbow here :-)
Even a double one!
On todays run I did meet some refugees from a nearby camp. The all recognized me and we said Hello and Smiled to each other. Nice meeting! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment