Friday 28 June 2013

21 days left...

... and today I celebrate my 52nd birthday! I did that with retrieving timber to my new fence. Got hungry and bought a hamburger (!) and met som friends there :-) Then I went home and it was one and a half hour left to dinner so I changed to running. Well, I was just a little stiff in my legs after two days of speed-running so decided to run a great #ELS-run. I really have been longing for those runs again. They are so nice and comfortable. You may see a lot out there in the nature if you really look. Views, birds, deers, hedgehogs, humans to say Hello and Smile to. It's just great and you got some quality of life to...
Tomorrows run will be in the morning and in the noon. Not sure yet how far but... Well, we'll see!
This picture may mediate my feelings when running :-)

Well, THIS was the goal of todays run!
Love strawberries and cream :-)
Well, I did meet some people on the run today and we both said Hello and Smiled. Nice!

Easy, Light and Smooth... and not so fast anymore ;-)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment