Tuesday 11 June 2013

38 days left...

... and  I realize it's just about a month and a week left now to The Run. Well, I'm not terrified about it but a little tense maybe :-) Well, I think it will be a bit nervous in the body. Guess that's why I'm running at all! It gives me kind of kicks. This past year, my running has reached a higher level, or dimension, one can say. I get inspiration from people around the world at the same time it seems that I also inspires others. It can't be better than that! Thank You all!

Me and Ingrid while running Stockholm Marathon 2013.

Well, no running today. Instead I watched soccer. Sweden vs Faroe Islands (2-0). Zlatan did both goals and Sweden was a bit closer to WC :-D

Today I walked with Adam and Elton and met some people asking me if I can walk! We laughed and said Hello and Smiled.

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment