Thursday 6 June 2013

43 days left...

... and it feels like I'm back to normal. At least with my running! Today Adam and Elton (the dogs) woke me up at 06:00, as usual, so it was impossible to sleep any longer anyway.
Well, we ate breakfast and then I walked the dogs for a while before I went out for my first run this day. Will probably do a short run at noon with Elton too :-)

I was thinking of a 2h run and I was out 2:02:35 h which is ok! I started my run at 7:08 AM and passed by several nice views on the run. It was about 57F and no wind. Little cloudy but the sun started to break thru after only a couple of miles. Todays run was on everything from gravel road, redwoods and some asphalt. I choose a pair of ASICS that's 10 years old. Very #ELS shoes I'll say!

Nice view from todays run. Down there is The Great Lake...
Beautiful views makes the run fun!
Sometimes there's only a small path over a field.
Partly the run goes on redwood.
But mostly the run goes on roads like this.
Remark the water of the lake! Like a mirror...
An older variant of the cows here in the north.
It's called "Fjällko" in Swedish (Fjäll cattle).
I also met some sheep that followed me a bit :-)

At noon, after cutting the lawn and some other things in or garden me and Elton went out for run #2. This time not so long but it felt quite good though :-) We did 2 mile X-trail first and then about 2 more mile at asphalt. Well, a nice run and all together I did about 16 mile today and felt good.

Tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities and new runs! Met som people on this run and we said Hello and Smiled!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment