Sunday 9 June 2013

40 days left...

...and I slept lika log today. Have had four days of from work and was thinking of a little longer runs. Ok, I went up to the mountains to run and I've been running about 40 miles this week so that has to be ok then. I feel good and I'm not thinking so much of The Run really. I more want to start the run I think.

The running up in the mountains are so nice! Perhaps me and my wife will go there next weekend too :-) Then I will try to run a new trail up there... Exciting! If I go there I certainly will take some nice pics for you all.

Today I was running with elton up in the woods here and at the end we ran by the lake I will run around. Best to get used to the lake and become good friends with her ;-)
Well, the run was hard until I get warm and then I felt much better. Feels good to know I've been running about 708 miles since I started the cause to run around the lake here...

Today Elton and I ran ahead an old pilgrims path!
Well, we met a man on a bike to who we said Hello and Smiled to. Back the bike he drag 2 (!) carts with kids in. Cool! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment