Tuesday 18 June 2013

31 days left...

... and I'm so tired! Well, nothing serious but just a minor infection. Instead of my usual run I cut the lawn instead.

Tomorrow I will be running an #ELS run (I hope) with a friend of mine. He is really a good runner and XC-skier. He offers himself and looks nothing like impossible and always smiling... Well, a good friend! After the run we will go out with our work to eat and perhaps take a beer... or two ;-)

Also longing a bit to Thursday when me, my wife and our dogs will go up to the mountains to celebrate Midsummer. A great feast! Course I will run with Elton to ;-)
This winter in 1,4F...
All I had in mind this winter was: The Run!
All that was driven me thru the winter...almost ;-)
Some weeks ago and 68F... Yes, the same lake  and only 31 days left now... 

Well, take care when out there runners! Always say Hello to the one you meet and give them a Smile...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment