Saturday 15 June 2013

35-34 days left...

... and I did run yesterday but not have the time to write on this blog. Sorry for that, but he/she who waits for something good never waits too long ;-)

The weather up here sometimes change a lot from sun to rain and storm. When you're up in the mountains, like last week, it can change in 10 minutes which means you have to check the signs of nature. Even more dangerous wintertime. But don't worry, I always choose Life!

35 days left...
So nice with summer! (Pict not from yesterday)
Yesterday me and Elton went for a run. Only 3,86 miles but better to run than not. Well, It felt quite alright and it was great with a beer in the sauna afterwards ;-)
More and more I'm thinking of The Run but only in positive meanings. Going to be great and real fun!

36 days left...
Well, today me and my wife cleaned out the garage before lunch so my runnings I have to do in the afternoon. Normally I run in the morning, rest a couple of hours and the run again in the afternoon or evening. First run I did with Elton up in the woods. A very nice place to run in. Trails and dirt roads on every other. :-) We, did 5,73 miles in 56:19 min and felt ok. Elton has to pee, drink water and so on... Well, who have a time to fetch? Not me! :-)

When coming home with Elton I ate a Flapjack and drank about 500 ml water just to go out for my second run. I was running a bit faster this time and choose a trail that begins with a great hill. Nice. Felt a little stiff in my legs but absolutely ok though! Remember I'm not after any fast runs or low times... yet ;-)
I was doing about 8:18, 7:22, 15:26 (7:00) and last 0,8 mile in 6:11 min/mile. 15:26min/mi ?!? What! Well, I meet my boss so I have to stop chatting for about 8 min... ;-) Ha, ha! It was just alright friends. Think you all know I'm an #ELS-runner... :-)
On one of my runs in the mountains.
Soon it's time for a real run... :-)
Today I met some nice people out there and they all said Hello and Smiled back to me and Elton!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment