Wednesday 5 June 2013

44 days left...

... and today some of my pupils did take their exams! Congratulations to all of You!
Lunch with graduate students on Lit's homestead.
Busy morning but now it's much cooler. Was on a hanker to neighbors who's daughter did graduate today. Lot of nice food! Thank's friend and congratulations to Matilda! :-)
I also did have some nice chats with some friends about running :-)

Did take Elton for a short run this evening, after the nice hanker. Not long but I ran though! Will run a little longer for four nice days now! Tomorrow, June 6th, we celebrate the Swedish National Day and then Friday is free. Saturday and Sunday we're always free so it means four days of now which means a lot of running!

Todays run with Elton was not long but it doesn't matter that much really. The thing is I feel great and I'm injury-free! I also see Stockholm Marathon as my big test before my 140 mile run, The Run, in just 44 days. Remember when there was 243 days left to my run around the lake... Crazy it's only 44 days left now. Well, the training has gone excellent and perhaps my muscle strain was meant to be because then I had to rest a little and catching up both physically and mentally. Sometimes injuries might be great :-)
Happiness!

Well, met a lot of people to say Hello and Smile to today. Nice!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment