Wednesday 12 June 2013

37 days left...

... and today it was rather hot and sunny here! After a great dinner I took Elton for a run. Well, I was a little stuffed but it was ok. Didn't run that fast or that long but the run was nice :-)
Not every day up here in north is sunny and warm so it's best to take care of the days when they appear.
Tomorrow I will do a morning-run after breakfast and afte the "dog-walk" before work. Then I will do a run with a neighbor after dinner. Really fun when people ask for hints about their running and even more fun when they want to follow me on a run :-)

A beautiful day for a run :-)
Tomorrow is the last day for the pupils at school and that means I can focus the last 36 days totally on my family (important) and my running. A great increase will be done from tomorrow... Going to be so fun!

Today Elton and I met some people out there and, yes, we did say Hello and Smiled as usual!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment