Sunday 16 June 2013

33 days left...

... and today I did two runs. First run was with Elton up in the woods. It was 59F and a bit cloudy and a chance for rain. Well, no rain when running but it was a little wet and muddy though. But both me and Elton thought it was fun! Felt good but still something in my body... Virus or some kind of an infection perhaps. Don't worry! It's nothing bad I just feel a little less "power" when running. Soon alright again!
Elton and me on todays first run in the morning.
We are at an old quarry in which Elton sometimes take a swim :-)
Fascinating that about each yard is a million years...
It's an amazing nature up there in the woods. Lot of nice trails to follow for Elton and me. Elton likes this type of running more than the "boring" roads :-)

Second run for the day I did myself and I felt perhaps for a little faster run today. Well, I didn't have the right feeling in my body but guess it soon will come though. I ran 7,79 miles totally but I began my run after 2 miles warmup. But the 5th mile I ran in 6:49 min (!) which was ok. Yes, just ok because I didn't got that Easy, Light and Smooth feeling that I use to have when running. I had to struggle a lot to keep the running up... Well, the #ELS soon will appear again :-)
Part from my second run today.
In the end it started to rain but temperature was rather warm...

A beautiful and inspiring view on the run :-)

I did meet some people today that cheer me up with some Hello and Smile! Thank's friends!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment