Sunday 30 June 2013

19 days left...

... and today I was fixing with my new fence partly around the house and that really was good for my stiff muscles since yesterday. Work in the garden is a kind of active rest I'll say!

Well, after a day in the garden and a lovely dinner I went for a quite good run which is linked here. First 1-2 miles felt a little dicey but when warm it felt quite good. I ran just a little faster than #ELS-pace and at mile 4 I stopped to take a great pict over a nice view. It was a very nice weather and about 68F and sunny :-)
It was a very nice weather to run in today :-)
Here is after 4 miles running.
Same spot as above but to the left.
A part of the Big Lake that's going to be my friend for about 36 hours 19th July...
 I ran 7,47 miles in 1:04:33 h which is alright and a great pace for longer runs. Well, this week was pretty good in terms of miles; 60,02! It feels good and I've start to longing for the run. Crazy but the truth... :-)
Julia, my second daughter, at the little café bye the shore of The Great Lake.
A very nice place and quite cheap too ;-) 

Clock is 20:47 and still more than 3 hours left to sunset!
Well, the sun will rise again 03:00 and the day was 20:10 h long! :-)
Today I did only meet a couple of walkers when out running but we said Hello and Smiled a bit :-)

PS I will go upp to the mountains for 3 days tomorrow and therefore I have no Internet but will write a three-day story when coming home instead :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment