Saturday 29 June 2013

20 days left...

... and todays two runs became just one. Instead I did run a morning-run for 23,52 miles in 4:02:10
Well, rather slow, some think, but that was the plan. Easy, Light and Smooth (#ELS)! The little thing today was instead I've got "Stiff Little Legs" (was thinking of the punk-group Stiff Little Fingers) Please, check them out here.
This is taken about 23:45 last night!
Not really the Midnightsun but very light though...

The weather before lunch was great! Not to cold and windy but sunny :-) I met some cyclists by the way and after about 12-13 km I also met a runner. We said hello and smiled to each other :-) I was running clockwise and he the other way.  I also passed by the spot where I will start The Run. Not really any feelings about it but I was thinking though...

When I've run half the way I stopped in the city and drank water and ate some flapjacks. Nice! When then start running home I met this other runner again! This time we said hello, smiled and laughed a bit! :-D

Well, on the way home I also got two calls on my iPhone I had to take, and therefore I had to walk a while. Over all the day of running was ok! Stiff, but ok!

A lot of cyclists and one runner was the meetings of today. Said Hello and Smiled to them and even a little laughter :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment