Monday 17 June 2013

32 days left...

.... and only 32 (!) days left! Such a thrill! Have been having a little virus in my body for a couple of days. No problem to run but I can't run as fast as I want. It's a kind of feeling in my stomach that probably soon will disappear... I hope ;-)

Me some weeks ago when running near the village Åre.
Part of the training to Stockholm Marathon with one of my daughters.

Well, as said above, only about one month left now to The Run of my life and I feel quite nice. Going to be a great Fun-Run! There are still some logistics to think of and fix with. Both fun and boring at the same time. Mostly fun though!

Today my mental coach, Anders Stävhag came visiting me on his MC! Nice surprise and we had a great chat about my running, The Run, food and energizers etc. Well, Anders doesn't like running that much but today he indicated something about running a half marathon ;-) It starts with a thought I told him, smiling! Guess we will run a whole marathon once... ;-)

No running today but a lot of Hello and Smile anyway! :-)
Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment