Monday 10 June 2013

39 days left...

... and this evening me and Elton was out running 4,65 miles in about 44 minutes. I felt very good in my legs and did run a little faster sometimes. No problem to increase speed without getting tired :-)

Some people might think that I'm not running very far when running. Well, I have been injured in four weeks and I have also been feeling a little heavy in my body depending on a "flu light" I think. But I have been running quite a lot of runs but not more than about 12-13 miles. When feeling absolutely alright again I will run longer again. You don't worry about that... ;-)

Only 39 days left now and The Run is quite close. Soon going to have a meeting with my mental coach Anders Stävhag about how The Run will be implemented. Step by step. When to drink (every 20 min), when to eat, check out the schedule etc. Doesn't sound that fun but indeed necessary!

Part of the lake, The Big Lake... Soon I come!
Today Elton and I met a couple of riders today and one who walked. We said Hello and Smiled as usual. They recognized us and asked how it was going with The Run. "Ok!" I said :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment