Saturday 4 May 2013

76 days left...

... and today I was taking it easy. Can't do anything else right now. Instead I started up my MC for the spring :-), changed tires for summer on one of the cars, and fixed some in the garden. When finished I decided to walk and jogg with Elton down at the X-trail. Well, the calf was a little stiff but didn't get worse :-) Going to rest a bit more. Must be injure-free when running for real again!
Elton with me at the terrain groove.
As you see it's still ice on the lake which is my "enemy" ;-)
Well, todays jogg was a little test and it was not that bad. When I was warmed up and did a run very slow the calf didn't get worse though. More rest will be needed and I really will take it easy until I'm 100% free from the injury.
My running shoes on parade.
From the left: Icebug Accelerate2, Icebug Anima,
2 pair of Asics, Nike FreeRun 5.0, Asics and Asics Arctic (bugs).
Missing is my lovely Nike FreeRun 3.0
Don't forget to say Hello and Smile to the one you meet. It will be much more fun to run!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment