Sunday 5 May 2013

75 days left...

... and unfortunately I'm still injured in my right calf. Went out for a very slow jogg/walk this evening with Elton and it felt pretty good the first 2 mile but then, there was a little pain/stiffness coming up. Well, I walked and jogged the last 3 miles back home... At least I don't feel any pain when walking.

Not much to do than take it easy then... Well, then I can do all the things that have to be done springtime instead. It's 75 days left to The Run so there's not a big problem I think. I little rest will do good... I hope ;-)
This wekkend I fixed with two cars and
also started up my bike :-)
Today I encountered the same runner twice! We said Hello and Smiled double up then :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth and never give up the hope!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment