Wednesday 22 May 2013

58 days left...

... and it feels absolutely allright! Today me and Elton was running first some X-trail and then road running. Feel strong and perhaps 90% back in the run I think. Just a little stiff. But as I said I feel very strong after the recovery.

Today we met some people down at the X-trail and we, of course, said Hello! and smiled. Nice people! Now it almost have been summer weather here (Swedish ;-)) and I have switched to more light clothing which feels good. It doesn't take as long as before to change to a run :-)

Here are two very short films my daughter filmed while running in Åre where we have a nice apartment (Just let me now if you want to hire).

Just... #ELS

Well, not so... #ELS


Take care out there and promise to be kind! One way is to say Hello and Smile to the one you met when running. So simple! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment