Friday 3 May 2013

77 days left...

... and no run today. Calf is better but I want it to be perfect before running again. Well, all one can do is to relax, tweet and write in the blog... Pretty nice even if there is something missing ;-)

Sometimes it's peaceful when running...
A picture about 12-13 m iles from where I live.
As I said before, it's important to really rest properly when received an injury. One has to be completely healthy to be able to run again in earnest. Well, I just came from the sauna and smeared my calf muscle with Aloe Vera. It really feels good and I think I will be allright soon. Guess it will be so nice to go out there and run when healthy again :-)

I use to say to people to lay back and relax when injured and I really stand for that statement. That's why I'm going to watch WC in ishockey Sweden vs Switzerland on TV :-D

No one to say hello and smile to today so I gave Elton a big hug instead :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth! (..soon Fast too!)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment