Wednesday 8 May 2013

72 days left...

... and first time in 9 days I feel quite happy again :-) Why, you might think!? Well, the injured calf feels very good and I did some exercise today. I fixed my bike and did a 10K ride in 18 min (33,33 min) and it really felt good! Good to be out fetching some endorphins and good not to have any pain in the calf.

I have done about 952 km in 4 month of running so a few weeks deterrent from the run is not so bad I think. If I look positive on it I will get more motivated to run again... :-)

Not pretty but who cares! At least I got on my bike for a ride.
10K in 18 min and quite satisfied :-)
I did meet a runner and said hello and smiled! He smiled back :-) How about you friend?

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

2 comments:

  1. That's a fast bike ride! I would be left behind :)
    Glad your calf is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hello! I am a little behind and must update blog because I've been to my cottage up in the mountains and there is very bad conection to Internet there. Well, about the biking, it was not that long though :-) Thank You about my calf! It is better but when me and Elton was out yesterday (May 12th)I just came 10 steps and then it hurt long inside the calf. Couldn't run so I have to walk. I will bike until Stockholm Marathon instead so I hopefully can run with my daughter there. More important than my own 140 mile run I think. My run I can fix and move around if needed. Take care and thanks for comment! :-)

      Delete