Thursday 2 May 2013

78 days left...

... and time for a couple of days rest. At the end of yesterdays X-trail run with Elton I felt a little stiffness in my right calf again. Well, muscle strain can happen anytime, even when not running. Well, think it was time for a little rest for my body anyway. Better to rest now than get stressed over it when closer to The Run...

Perhaps I feel a little sad about not running but at the same time I'm in a good shape and it's not any high speed I'm after so why worry. I know there is endurance and power in this little body.

Elton is one of my biggest motivators! He's always happy and wants out whatever the weather is like. He gets me to change for my runs all those days when you would most like to pull a blanket over your head. Sometimes I even decide not to run when I look at him and just can't resist him. All I can do then is... put on my shoes and run! Thank's Elton! Dare to rest out there!

Even now he inspires me, just when laying down resting!
Perhaps his way to tell me to rest... 
Well, I will walk with my dogs even if I don't run for some days. Means I can say Hello and Smile to people anyway :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment