Tuesday 29 January 2013

170 days left...

This evening me and Elton went out for a 6,50 mile run. A little stiff in my legs but that was released in a couple of miles though.
Todays (evening) was a nice run. Inspiring in the way we met som people who said hello because they recognized me and Elton on our run. They've heard about us and have checked this blog out. Asked a little about The Run and what was driven me. Well, they took about 10 min of our run but that didn't do so much. It was a nice chat!

Mine and Eltons run today was allright in the snow. A little warmer now but there's a storm on the way. Better be careful in a couple of days from now... Could be dangerous out on the roads or in the woods!

Spring... I'm ready whenever You are!
A little bored of snow and ice now... :-)

Try a hello and a smile...

Easy Light & Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment