Sunday 20 January 2013

179 days left...

... and I'm 99,9 % healthy again :-D

As I said before when sick: Just lay back, relax and cure yourself! Don't think of  the running you might miss. Instead think of the fabulous runs you will have when healthy again...

Well, I know, it's easy to say but harder to do. One leran with a long time of routine. There are no shortcuts when sick. In one way I sometimes transfer this thinking when I'm really tired and it works alright for me. I don't want to play a runners guru who got all the answers and know how/what to do. It's just my experience and conviction talking.

You got to have a faith in what your doing! That, my running friends, are the most important...

If I compare yesterday with today me  and Elton ran some minute faster per mile and it really felt good. I almost was surprised! After 11 days off running I thought I needed perhaps a week to come back to the same shape as before the flu. Well, it seems to be more like 2-3 days!
 Me on yesterdays run with Elton. I was really happy again!

I also been thinking more and more of The Run. The very reason why I'm running more than I've done for some years. I'm not a blogger I'm a runner I use to think but I must say I've got a lot of nice friends "out there" which is very inspiring. Because I decide to write every evening about my day as a runner that also kind of is inspiring :-) One more thing is I'm training my english a little which is a good thing.

The Run!
My 140 mile run around the lake called Storsjön (Biglake).

The map of my run around the lake here is a picture I've put out here before and perhaps not the last time either. I sometimes use to sit and just watch the map and I almost got the feeling how it's going to feel when I run. Kind of running in my mind. I will do those runnings i my mind several times and I also will found myself wake up from the thought. It's a kind of mental running... I think, for me, it's needed for success.

I really hope to inspire some out there to find a dream and implement it to reality. Even if only ONE human is doing just that I will be a happy man! Hope the one write and tell me :-)

Well, Have you tried to smile or say: Hello! to someone when running today? :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment