Wednesday 16 January 2013

183 days left...

Still not accurate but on the way though :-) Well, it's really hard been sick and not do what I love most in the life. Run! Ok, there are some more important things out there but I mean things that are mine. Then it's my running which has been a part of my life, more or less, since 1969.

For now I just cough a little but not so much any longer. As I said when get sick: -I will be back in a week! Well, almost true because it's eight days now and I will rest a couple of more days. Let's see how me and Elton feels on Saturday. Hopefully we will take a very Easy, Light and Smooth run then. To begin with.

If you didn't read my prescription for oatmeal energy cookies yesterday (184 days left...) go there and take advantage of it. It's very cheap and very good. Almost like candy!

I must tell the story when my kids where young and I was going to run my first marathon. I bought a lot of smooth candies to eat the day before the race. In my family one eat candy at saturdays but I was going to run on a saturday so I had to eat my candies on thursday and friday :-) All three kids looked at me and told me they also want to run a marathon!! We laughed!

Well, 1st June 2013 me and my oldest daughter will run the Stockholm Marathon, appointed to worlds most beautiful race once :-) I really look forward to it!

One pair of my running shoes. Nike FreeRun 3.0
Very nice shoes. Almost like running barefoot!

It's more easy to smile when not sick... but you can do it!


Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment