Wednesday 2 January 2013

197 days left...

...and today some funny/nice things happened. Went to town (bad habit now) with my wife and daughter today. Well, after X-mas things use to be a lot more cheaper so that's ok I guess. While my wife and daughter went into some stores I went to... yeah, right! To a runner store! This store is one of the sponsor to the half marathon 20th July 2013 which I always use to run. So even this year, after The Run!
They are very interested in my crazy 140 mile run and asked me to write on their Facebook-site! :-) Perhaps once a week. Well, I said: -Yeah, why not! I also got three fancy running shirts with their name on so perhaps I'm sponsored now. At least in my mind... As I told before I'm running my race with no money, no medal and no diploma. But this felt good though :-)

I found this cool wall picture in a alley
just behind a shop where my wife and daughter went in
(Inside the alley there is a great jazz club...)

Today I also got three T-shirts from the runner store (47 miles/shirt)
which also working with the half marathon here in Östersund.

Well, todays run with both Elton and Adam made me reach another 6,47 miles. And in the evening I went out XC-skiing with my son. We did 3,10 miles together and it was a very nice exercise. Tomorrow I will run again and then go XC-skiing again. I kind of active rest you can say!
Here's some pics from todays run and the weather was quite remarkable I'll say. No colors!

Nice view a place a little bit up from the village I live in.

 Elton. Looks colder than it is... (just about 23F).

On the way down from the hill against the village again.

Today I smiled almost whole day! Did You... :-)

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment