Sunday 27 January 2013

172 days left...

... and what a day!
First me and my son went out and did about 6,4 miles XC-Skiing. Very nice weather and only about 23°F. We tested som new equipment and had a great time in the tracks. Skiing is fun and very good exercise and complement to running. Summertime I run and do bicycling as complement. When a runner I don't use my arms so much and thats why XC-Skiing is so good I think.

Me and my son Magnus

Magnus ahead of me skating!
It was great tracks and perfect snow and temperature. 

Well... NICE!

Me XC-Skiing :-)

After a late lunch and som relaxing in front of TV, more XC-Skiing, mem and Elton went for a run. Nice running even if some muscles where stiff from the skiing :-) Well, Elton was excellent, as always, on our run. When a couple of miles left it started to blow and snow which didn't mean a thing to us. If you love what you're doing nothing will stop you.

There where a lot of people out today and some said hello and wonder if I'm not only a runner when meeting me and my son. Nice people dare to ask things and not only past by and you can see they wonder and want to ask something. Well, it really was a nice day... :-)

Dare to smile and say hello to someone you never seen before!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun (Flexiskii..)

No comments:

Post a Comment