Monday 14 January 2013

185 days left...

... and still sick but MUCH better I must say. Well, I can't run yet and also just decided NOT to run until I'm absolutely fit for fight. Experience says it's good to wait a day or two more than you think. Today it was not so hard to move around and go out with my dogs. Felt really good in my legs but not in my lungs. I'm on the right way though. Look out roads! Soon I'll be out there again :-)

Today I had to run to the bus not to miss it. Well, I caught the bus and didn't feel anything bad in my legs at all which is positive. It has also been quite cold here again, about 2-3°F and perhaps my destiny is to be ill when it's hard to run anyway :-) Positive thinking!

 Yes, it's as cold as it looks like... 2-3°F

 Very nice evening when out walking the dogs (16:30)

 Little higher up is there a little more light...

The trees are all white!

I really feel inspired to run again! Almost like when top myself before a compete or a longrun. When the body get rest for a while it really wants to come back into normal. That feeling depends on the missing of endorphines not coming into your body. Like an addict...

Try to smile to someone and get a new friend!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment