Thursday 17 January 2013

182 days left...

... and still not 100% healthy yet... Begin to be tired of this boring sentence now: "... and still not...". Well, I can take I'm sick but not writing something fun for you guys reading this blog. If you have the patience, like I must have, there will be a day worth waiting for. I'll promise you that!

Today there was an amazing day! I went home to my dogs earlier from my job as teacher and me, my wife and our dogs went for a walk. It was cold but a great sparkling sun. The trees full of ice and snow. The pictures below I took while walking from my job in the town to meet my wife. I let the pictures talk for themselves...

 The Great Church of Östersund

 On the nice walk to meet my wife. No, I didn't stop for some streetbasket...

 In the fog one might see the island Frösön

Ice and snowy trees (Birch)

Today it was easy to smile. Had a compete with the sun...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment