Thursday 31 January 2013

168 days left...

... and Elton and I went 5 miles this evening. Absolutely adorable with a clear starry sky. Little stiff legs but else ok. Have been working hard with grades this week so I have not run as much as I use to... but the week isn't over yet :-) Today we didn't meet anyone on our run.

Well it's a short blog this day but there will come more. Feel great though!

Elton send greetings to all other running dogs out there!

After run you can play Elton says...

Don't forget to smile! Even if you don't meet no one...

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

PS Longer run and longer blog tomorrow! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I trained for several marathons with my Brittany Spaniel...he was a great running dog. I really miss those days! He was a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear! Yes, running with a dog is probably the best you can do :-) Elton likes to run too, like me, and it's never boring when out "alone" on the roads. Do you still run with any dog(s)?

    ReplyDelete