Saturday 26 January 2013

174 and 173 days left...

174 days left
I'm sorry! Yesterday I went to a AW (after Work) and when coming home the house was full of youths listening on music and watching film. That means my Mac was occupied :-) Once again, that's alright with me because I can write two days instead. They can only have their meeting at the time... :-)

A beer and i big plate of pasta with meat and a nice sauce. Yes, I admit I was thinking of my longrun the coming day (Saturday)... You probably understand there was "no time" for run this friday. I was thinking a bit of #FF on Twitter during the day. Nice thing that... Well, I rather would #FF all!

173 days left
Dogs wake me up at 7am which was one hour "late" than usual. Thank's Adam and Elton! We ate breakfast and start a fire. Dogs are now sleeping I'm writing on the blog. Quite fun now... :-) After the shopping I will run and guess it will be something around 15-20 miles today. Perhaps marathon will do!

Adam and Elton are great dogs who love to play around.
Elton (right) also loves to run with me!

Ok, I thought I would run about 15-20 miles today but the sun was on the way down after the shopping in town :-( Well, we walked our dogs about 3 miles and then I went for my "longrun". I ran about 13 miles though. I was running slow and didn't look att the watch any time. After 8,7 miles the battery in my iPhone ended... Felt like a rookie :-) It didn't matter so much cause I have run this round perfectly well anyway. The first 8,7 miles I ran in a pace of 8,32 min. Much to fast for ultra but it felt so good so I just ran and ran... Why think when it goes well!
Todays total was then 13 miles and I'm happy with that! :-)

Tomorrow I will go XC-Skiing with my son and then run home I guess (10-11 miles). We'll see :-)

Today I ran with a guy who started to run just a month ago. He was fascinated about my steps after my 13 miles. I said I'm fascinated to of him, starting to run, and welcome him to the club.

Well, you see! I both said hello and smiled today... even after 13 miles!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun


No comments:

Post a Comment