Saturday 19 January 2013

181/180 days left...

When coming home from work yesterday the house was full of youths and they have plans to watch a Coldplay concert. That's the reason why I have to write a two-day blog this time. Well, this is life and I'm a nice guy :-)

181 days left...
Yesterday, when 181 days left, I felt quite good in my body after the flu. Did take a sauna in my spa (and a beer...). I had great thoughts about start my running tomorrow again. I was a little thrilled...
Watched som TV, ate popcorn with a little olive oil (try that!) and just chilled with my family. Nice evening I must say. I also did my first #FF (follow friday) on Twitter. People went happy and I got inspired :-)
Oh, god how I wanna run tomorrow!

180 days left...
Weird writing about yesterday but what can I do. Coldplay goes before The Run... Crazy but true ;-)
Well, today me and the dogs wake up at 07:00 which means we overslept by an hour. Almost never happened before. Well, we went up for breakfast and then: RUN!!

I planned for a very short run after my 11 days of sickness. After a mile it felt good but then for a couple of miles my legs felt like gelly. We continued anyway because we where running very slow. About 12,42 min/mile but that's ok for now. Amazingly the gelly-legs felt better and we ran totally 6,32 miles. Felt very good and was so happy to run again. Already look forward to mine and Eltons run tomorrow :-)

Sometimes I eat just half my breakfast before running and the rest afterwards.
Today some blueberry soup, dark bread and a glass of juice.
Blueberries are good because of their antioxidants and the dark bread is kind to your stomach.

 Here we are! Elton and me after about 4 miles running.
Yes, it's snowy but not so cold though. Only about 25°F
Just perfect on this, our first run in 11 days.

Have you smiled to someone you met when running today?

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment