Monday 7 January 2013

192 days left...

... and Monday! That usually means rest for me and Elton. Todays rest was a run for 6,37 miles... Great recovery! ;-)
Well, I'm going to write every day but perhaps not so long writings every day. Perhaps shorter writings monday to friday and a little longer at weekends instead.

I have now been running about 35 miles every week for about 20 weeks now. It doesn't feel bad in my body at all anymore. The body has get used to the  loading or weight. That means I soon can run just a little more every week. Perhaps up to 40 miles per week. To be a good long-distance runner it takes a long time to let the body get used to the exercise.  No shortcuts at all... Shortcuts usually means injuries! Remember that. Patience is the key!

Summer...

Once again: Try to smile when it hurts...

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment