Saturday 5 January 2013

194 days left...

i feel... from now I will run almost 140 miles. Sounds crazy but  feel trilled about it. One could say I long for it. Must be  something positive I guess and my runnings really starts to feel good. No hurt, no negative vibes. I just run and like it. My legs just go on and on...

35 miles per week doesn't feel like a burden anymore. I will go on a couple of more weeks with this weekly distance and then extend it a little perhaps about 40 miles per week.
Best is to increase the running miles very slow otherwise you might get hurt and that's the last thing I want to be.

Well. my running is ok and just goes on and on so there's not much to say about it for now I think

Here's some nice pictures from when celebrating my 50th birthday up in the mountains. A nice place 150 km from where I live and we brought food and tents to sleep in. A little windy and rainy the first 5 hours and then there was hot and sunny!
Elton heading for some water. All water up here is drinkable!

 Me and Adam. We both carried our own food :-)

 Nice view over a massive called Syllarna. Just about a mile to basecamp.

 Second days morning. Hot and nice weather.
Adam and Elton posing before the massive Syllarna.

 On the way back we stopped for some dried meet of reindeer.
Taste salty and you might chew it for a while... ;-)

 No fun bridge for the dogs so we decided to wade over instead.

Society who attended and celebrated me. Thank You!

As usual don't forgot to smile at least before you get to sleep for the day!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment