Friday 4 January 2013

195 days left...

Yesterday I both did XC-skiing and running. While using different muscles in skiing against running my legs where like "rubber" when my daughter and I ran... Well, all exercise is exercise!

So today after the XC-ski Tour de Ski on TV I cleaned up the kitchen and then went for a run. I didn't feel alright mentally today... Didn't know why but perhaps because of going back to work on monday which should  be good not bad ;-)

Well, I started to run and didn't expect anything of my run. Just a brain blow! As you can see on Endmondo link down below I ran quite in a evenly pace. One of my strength when running I guess.

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/116852142?country=se&lang=en&measure=imperial&o=course&fb_source=timeline_og

You easily can see where I stopped to drink my blueberry soup I always bring with me on my long runs :-) As I ran I came closer and closer to town and sometimes I didn't remark how the miles appear behind. One thought today was: Don't focus on how many miles you've got ahead, instead count the one you've done! Don't think! Run!
One more thing that helped me out there was the Gregorians! Great music for longer runs :-)

The weather was just on 32F and it was not cold I think. The days also will be longer and lighter now and after over 13 miles I smiled happily again. The body hurts but my mind jumped up and down screaming more! God how I want it to be summer and 18th July...

I already have a great and crazy adventure in my mind... But it's only in my head and it will stay there for a while, like a baby... ;-)

 Summer night where I live...

These are the feet that will make it...

Thank you everyone out there! You really inspire me and make me SMILE!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment