Tuesday 22 January 2013

177 days left...

... and I was grading my pupils after the first term. About 20:30 I asked Elton if he wanted to run. He did! It was a clear starry sky with a nice half moon. The moon light was so strong I think the lamps at the road wasn't needed. Cool! :-)
First I ran with Elton a little harder run and the a very slow, shorter, run with the older dog, Adam. I don't feel anything from my sickness for 11 days. Great! I'm back again and it's even more fun to run now than before the flu.

Well, it's going to be quite cold here until saturday when the temp will raise again. Perhaps up to about 28-29F. Acouple of mont more and it will be much warmer and one can see spring around the corner. Going to be nice :-)
Elton checking the view at our house in the mountains.
Sun just went down...

Hope you met someone to smile to when running today!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment