Monday 21 January 2013

178 days left...

... and today was the third day in a row I ran. Feels very good in my body and legs. Perhaps a little stiff in my legs but, hey it was -2,2F out there today! While running my nearly 6 miles today I was thinking of a funny thing. It was colder than in the freezer at home! What I'm I doing... Well, the strange thing is I'm thinking more of such things as coldness instead of my goal: Run 140 miles around a lake!

One thing for sure is I will remember those cold days in h-l ;-) when running in my minimalist shoes or even better - Barefooted!

 Here I'm running about 1,5 mile up a hill. You can see the sun up there!

Just reached the top and the sun was on the way down 15:34!!

Today I met some people who now have start to smile back when meeting me :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment