Thursday 24 January 2013

175 days left...

... and todays run, once again, was in clear sky and a almost full moon and 5°F. Where I live it's quite a dark time wintertime and then opposite when summertime when the sun never goes down. All the four seasons we have here on Mother Earth is everyone great. Spring with it's coming warmness and more and more green ground and trees, summer with all the flowers and long sunny days, the autumn with all it's colors and blue crystal clear sky and then the winter full of darkness, coldness and lot of snow also got some charm.

Run with a friend like Elton who never turn me down, pushing me when tired, make me happy when sad (not often sad...) is perhaps the most inspiring existens there is. He really is a good friend! Like all my friends around me, both in real life and out in cyberspace :-)

I must say this friends. Afte my decision to do a run for 140 miles in a row last summer I have lived in a great runners high. Perhaps have I never felt like this since 1969. Well, perhaps a couple of times, but I think with all of my experience of running, that I didn't have when younger,  this must be the greatest!

I belief the faith really can move a mountain. Everything is possible and one can do much more than one ever can think of. Sounds I'm religious but, no not in that regular way. I follow the simple rule to be kind, smile and say hello to people I meet. How hard can it be?!

Well, today I did smile and said hello to a passing by when running with Elton. I got a hello back and a question: - Hey! Isn't that You who's gonna run around our lake? Of course I stopped and answered her. She thought it was amazing me take from my time and just talked to her. -Well, that's one thing running and life is about! I inspired her and she inspired me. Simple as that! She also thought Elton was a nice dog :-)

Moonlight in Tärendö. 
Not from where I live but perhaps you can understand the moonlight I try to explain in the text.
(The pic is just for informative matter from):
http://www.klart.se/foton/norrbotten/m%C3%A5nsken.html

Don't forget to smile and say hello to people!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment