Saturday 30 March 2013

111 days left...

... and today I'll write from morning and the whole day.


Morning 06:15

Well, dogs woke me up at 06:00 as usual. They got their breakfast and the a walk in another beautiful day. We have had about 3 weeks with nice weather now which is absolutely not that usual for the time. Strange is it's a bit more chilly in the air than usual. All over Sweden. Well, it will probably balance and get to normal when nature is ready.
Me and Elton 06:15 this morning
Noon 12:00

At noon me and my son, Magnus, followed a part of the family to the city just to XC-ski home. The weather was marvelous and no wind either. Just perfect for som XC-skiing I'll say. We did 9.09 miles in 1:40. Not very fast but we did stop some to drink blueberry soup and eat som sweets.

Mr Flexirun and his son :-)
It was perfect trails too!
Afternoon 16:47

Well, sometimes it doesn't go as you first thought. I was thinking of a run today too but the Easter-dinner took some longer time than expected and the whole family was home from different activities during the day. My decision then was: We will have a family gathering instead! :-)

Time for the family dinner of this years Easter. Have a nice weekend!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment