Tuesday 26 March 2013

115 days left...

... and today I ran with Elton again. Feels  really good in my body today so I think recovery works good for me.

Well, it always goes a little slower when running with my dogs. They do stops all the time but as I said before. It doesn't matter that much anyway. It's nice to be out and sometimes we see nice deers coming down from the woods to eat. There are some people feeding them... Today we first met 7 deers and then 2 more :-)

It's getting lighter every day when running now which is very nice I think. A little warmer too! Todays run offered some nice views too!

When coming out from the woods there was a nice full moon!

Looking west, to the city of Ostersund, there was a sun set...

Well, we met deers, dogs and som humans to hello and smile to!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment