Wednesday 27 March 2013

114 days left...

... and no run, which I first thought. Well, from tomorrow I will have one week vacation for the Easter so there will be plenty of time for running, social life with family and resting.

Incredible how fast the time feels to move! Only 114 days left. Seems a lot of days but it's less then 4 months!! Crazy but inspiring! I wrote a time ago about my longing to The Run and I really think it's good to have a goal like this to aspire to. Guess the very first step and the very last step will be the most memorable for me from the 140 mile run... I also guess I'm going to feel some emptiness when it's over. Like just pick up my things after a compete, put them into my back sack, unlock my bike and... just head for home...

But don't worry friends! I already have great plans and I will develop them while struggle with pain for miles and miles... That's really a crazy thing though! Thinking of next run while... run 140 miles!

Ok, I will not write to much today. Instead I will go to bed read a book and just prepare for all the runs I will do this coming week. It will be nice!

Take care and don't forget to smile how hard it is out there... :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment