Friday 1 March 2013

140 days left...

... to The Run and everything's just fine! Just a little stiff in my legs today but doesn't matter because it's a resting day. Just picked up one of my daughters from the south coming train. Soon I will go back to fetch up my mother who's going to stay with us under this winter holiday week :-)

I've been with friends on a after work. Don't know how much work it really was taking a beer and a burger... ;-) Perhaps I'm in shape!?

This week, of from work, I will run, XC-ski and be with my family. Going to be very nice and I think my body needs that recovery. Perhaps I will run just a little less than other weeks for my mom is on her yearly visit. Even if she really inspires me to run :-) Nice mom I've got!

Ok, say Hello and get a Smile!

The Star with a crazy 140 mile dream... :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

1 comment: