Tuesday 19 March 2013

122 days left...

... and this evenings run was a little faster than usual. Especially the first mile when feeling great in my legs (1st mile in 6:39 min!) Well, I can run faster but why!? Just run fast when I've got the right feeling and feel for it. I'm already satisfied with the times I once have done. Got other goals now! Long runs! Well, the evenings run was 6,37 miles in 53:05 min. When hills I choose to run fast and go for it a little just to take it easy wen resting. Fun run!

Well, tomorrow there will be no running. Instead I will go with my school up into the mountains to go downhill! :-) Fun!! Got to be careful so I won't get hurt... Well, one must live here and now I think! I'm going to take some pics for you to look at tomorrow. Promise!

Today I met three humans to hello and smile to. One runner! :-)

After a Christmas run with one of my daughters.
:-D

Easy, Light and Smooth my friends and you'll be Fast!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment