Monday 18 March 2013

123 days left...

... and after a hard day's work me and Elton prepared for a little run. We should run a trail which is not so full of hills and quite easy, light and smooth (#ELS). Well, after the warming instead we start to run fast for 30-60 sec and then slow for 30-60 sec. We ran 3.57 miles in 35:33 min and it's not so fast perhaps but I feel in my body there's a lot of power in there that want out. I will let the power wait until spring or perhaps summer.

I have just increased my running a little. Saturdays I will do two runs instead of one. The first run will be at least 3h long. Then lunch, drink and perhaps a little walk with my dogs before I'll go out there again to do my second run for about 1-2h. Very inspiring and no negative vibes at all :-)

Once again I must say it's very inspiring and fun to write this blog/diary including my training, runnings and feelings about The Run. Thank you all who inspires me and I really hope to inspire you back.

Today I will show some pics from our lodge about 90 miles from where I live. Summertime that's the place  me, my wife and dogs usually stay when schools out. There are perfect trails to run and very hilly if you want. The views are great and below you can se a mountain named Sonfjället (4193 feet above sea level).

 A view from a trail up in the mountains where our lodge is.

After a run, or XC-ski, it's nice with a hot sauna!
Yes, I've build it myself :-)

Today there was none out to say hello and smile to. Instead we smiled to a beautiful starry evening!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment