Wednesday 6 March 2013

136 and 135 days left...


136 days left...
... and Elton and I ran 6,12 miles in 1:01:01and felt good. Following my daughter to Uppsala to install her in an apartment (room). Well, she's studying at Uppsala University (since 1477!) which means America wasn't even found by Christopher Columbus ;-)

It was a nice trip down to Uppsala to help my daughter Julia out even if one got stiff sitting 5-6 hours in a car... Everything was going ok though. We rented a trailer for moving her bed she bought from a guy in Uppsala. Went home to her new place and unloaded the car. 00:10 we went to bed. Satisfied but tired! What a day!

135 days left...
... I slept on the floor, on a sleeping mat/pad. Ok for me who's quite use to it so I slept very deep and good. Wake up at 08:00 today and felt great! Went for a gas station to put some gas into my car and also into myself... breakfast I mean ;-)

It was a perfect weather in Uppsala with nice weather and not so much traffic. As far as I got the worse became the weather... The sun remained but the the wind was increasing!. Had to go a little slower but no problems. The views was nice though. Soon home again... Well, tomorrow I will fix with Elton's claws which is a little to long (pedicure and manicure..) :-D

Nice weather and nature when coming a bit north... from the city of Uppsala :-)

 When coming about 2/3 of the trip it was a little windy.
No big problems though!

When home, in safe, the sauna was waiting for me after dinner... Nice!

Like when running the same goes when in the traffic. Take it easy and be helpful!

Easy, Light and Smooth! (Also works in traffic)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment