Sunday 24 March 2013

117 days left...

... and today as the day after my 26,2 mile run with some very nice friends about 60 miles up north from where I live. It really was worth it! I was pushed a little by friends at Twitter to go. Thank's!

I was ashamed for writing at Twitter about my run as a Fun Run. But it really was a run without any stress. Ok, we did set the clocks but only because the run then sanctioned so we could count it as a marathon. We decided to do the run as social we could without any thoughts of competing. It was my 13th marathon and probably one of the most fun and relaxed one :-) We, did one nice thing though. A progressive running. We also did the second half faster than the first! Not often one do that...

Weeks total was 47,81 miles and I really feel good about that nice increase, which felt absolutely great! My body and legs really welcomed the increase. I almost was longing for it! Think I'm in a pretty good shape anyway, after som ups and downs in my thought about The Run. Todays run was 6+2 miles and the run felt... like normal :-)

Well, all the friends out there helps a lot. Thanks!

At my backyard with Adam, Elton and a cup of coffee..
and som birds coming with the spring!

As always I said hello and smiled to a couple of people when Elton and I was out running!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment