Sunday 31 March 2013

110 days left...

... and today we moved all our watches one hour forward because of: Daylight Saving Time or DST. Well, perhaps when living up north DST probably is  a good thing. We have 5 month of darkness here so one really need that one more hour of D-vitamin (sun).

But today I was thinking of a run in the morning and went up with my dogs as usual just to realize there is one hour "missing". Thought of a run 07:00 but then it was 08:00! so I missed one hour of my run... ;-)

Well one more day there was a great day here in Sweden with sun and a blue sky. I did an #ELS (Easy, Light and Smooth) run in the morning. First with Elton and then with Adam. Elton is 8.5 years old likes to run a lot so we did a 3 miler. Then home and changed to Adam (10.5 years) which is not so fond of running so we de 2.14 miles but together the runs was 5.14 miles.

Then there was some social family time with lunch and dinner which means no run until evening. I felt a little strange in my stomach but ran anyway 6.13 miles but had to do a stop... Well, days total at least was 11.27 miles. See if I can do more tomorrow instead. Will run with my oldest daughter then :-)

This is how to do when run ultras... I guess! :-)
Met som people, one runner, that I could say Hello and Smile to! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment